Save yourself who can from devaluation! The BetPlay 2022-I league is not having its best time despite big numbers coming out. Daniel Ruiz is an exception who commands the latest price update on the market according to transfer statistics portal, Transfermarkt.
However, what is worrying is knowing that not even the final can save this negative reality that Colombian professional football is experiencing with a considerable drop in the value of the numbers. This is not only an impact on the national income, but also on the Colombian national team, because it is sad to see that a generational change is coming in which perhaps the BetPlay League can be considered to put some cards in the calls, but the truth is that except for Daniel Ruiz, one of the greatest potentials, there is not much choice reflected in the prestige they have.
Ad-portas to play the final of the national rent between Atlético Nacional vs Deportes Tolima, a series that will begin at the Atanasio Girardot stadium, there is no way to save yourself in two games from this bad statistic that surrounds Colombian football. According to the Transfermarkt portal, the Antioquian club’s most expensive player is third in this list. Jarlan Barrera occupies this box, worth 3.00 million euros, while to talk about a pijao footballer there is Sergio Mosquera worth 1.8 million. Both have lowered their price from what they used to cost.
Injuries and non-continuity, in addition to poor performance by some players, were the cause of this slowdown in the last update. Millonarios is supported with the case of Daniel Ruiz, Álvaro Montero and Andrés Llinás in the Top 5 of the most expensive players, while his classic rival, Independiente Santa Fe, tops the negative list of resounding variations of value with Francisco Meza .
On his return to Independiente Santa Fe, Francisco Meza played 13 games where he left many doubts as the Cardinals failed to qualify for the final home runs and defense was a tricky area throughout the tournament . Injuries have also reduced his continuity, in fact he arrived recovering from a Tigers injury and that has also reduced his value.
In turn, this statistic of the value of Francisco Meza maintains its relationship with the departure of the eleventh cardinal. In a sea of doubts about his continuity, finally, the Barranquilla player is among the injured presented by Alfredo Arias. This is the Transfermarkt list.
Next, the Top 10 most underrated players:
1) Francisco Meza | He lowered his price by 1.1 million, now valued at 900 thousand euros
2) Sergio Mosquera | He lowered his price by 700 thousand, now valued at 1.8 million euros
3) Andrés Felipe Roman | He lowered his price by 700 thousand, now valued at 1.8 million euros
4) Iago Falque | It has lowered its price by 450,000, now valued at 750,000 euros
5) Jarlan Barrier | Although it is valued at 3 million euros, its value has dropped by 400 thousand euros
6) Baldomero Perlaza | He lowered his price by 400 thousand, now valued at 1.1 million euros
7) Fernand Uribe | He lowered his price by 400 thousand, valued at 800 thousand euros
8) Miguel Angel Borja | Despite being the second most expensive player, valued at 3.7 million, his value has dropped by 300,000 euros
9) Yeison Guzman | He lowered his price by 300 thousand, now valued at 1.3 million euros
10) Andrés Ricaurte | He lowered his price by 300 thousand, now valued at 900 thousand euros
#Santa #leads #crisis #BetPlay #League #worries #Colombia